Free Virtual Training: Building Relationships Across Differences – Jul 13
Posted by MENTOR Independence Region on May 25, 2021
MENTOR Independence Region is offering a free virtual training Building Relationships Across Differences on July 13, 12:00-1:30 PM, to develop skills to use bi-directional, cross-cultural mentoring techniques in mentoring relationships, the workplace, and beyond!
In this interactive virtual training, participants will:
- Learn to make authentic connections with others using a mentoring mindset
- Learn how to focus on the context and goals that guide our mentoring and workplace relationships
- Practice growth strategies to pursue your purpose and passion and help others do this as well
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Criminal Court Virtual Workshop – Feb 15
- Virtual Financial Aid Training: Understanding Financial Aid Offers: Part II – Feb 21
- FREE Virtual Forum: Education & Volunteerism in Pennsylvania – Feb 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.