Free Tax & Financial Services Fair in DelCo
Posted by on February 07, 2011
You’re Invited to DelCoAD’s First Annual
For the Love of Your Money…
Free Tax & Financial Services Fair
Saturday February 12th, 10am-4pm
Booker T. Washington Community Center
611 Central Avenue, Chester 19013
Free Income Tax Preparation – No appointment necessary!
Youth Financial Education Activities
Individual Development Accounts
Screenings for Public Benefits…and more!
Items needed for tax return preparation:
• Proof of identification
• Social Security Cards for you, your spouse and dependents and/or a Social Security Number verification letter issued by the Social Security Administration
• Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment letter for you, your spouse and dependents
• Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN
• Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents
• Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W-2G, and 1099-R from all employers
• Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
• A copy of last year’s federal and state returns if available
• Bank routing numbers and account numbers for direct deposit
• Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider’s tax identification number (the provider’s Social
Security Number or the provider’s business Employer Identification Number)
• To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the
DelCoAD Delaware County Asset Development Group
A consortium of agencies, educational and financial institutions dedicated to promoting financial literacy in Delaware County, PA
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- One Book One Philadelphia Finale: Author Conversation – Jun 22
- PA Student Voting Summit Fall 2023 – Presentation Proposal and Tabling Request Form – Jul 31
- PA Student Voting Summit Fall 2023, Interest Form – Oct 6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.