Free Prof’l Development from Penn Museum – Unpacking the Past: China Program Preview (6th-8th grade teachers in Phila. Title I Schools), Aug. 13
Posted by Penn Museum on July 16, 2019
Unpacking the Past: China Program Preview (6th-8th grade teachers in Philadelphia Title I Schools), Tuesday, August 13, 2019, 8:30 am – 3:00 pm, FREE, Penn Museum, Group Entrance, 3260 South Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19104.
A new spin on an old favorite! The Penn Museum’s FREE Unpacking the Past program now has a track focused on ancient CHINA!
- Preview outreach lesson, museum workshop, and gallery tour that your students will experience
- Learn about borrowing an Artifact Loan Box to use in your classroom
- 6.5 hours Act 48 Credit
- FREE parking
- FREE catered breakfast and lunch
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- PA STEM Coalition Meeting: Environmental Education and Education for Sustainability Panel Discussion – Nov 4
- Collaborating Across the Aisle: Supporting Students As They Transition from High School to College Classroom – Nov 19
- Lunch & Learn on Equity in Our Community – Nov 18
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.