Free Professional Development from Penn Museum, Inquiry into China (3rd – 5th grade teachers in Title I Schools), Aug. 7
Posted by Penn Museum on July 16, 2019
Inquiry into China: Program Preview (3rd – 5th grade teachers in Title I Schools), Wednesday, August 7, 2019, 10:30 am – 5:00 pm, FREE, Penn Museum, Group Entrance, 3260 South Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104.
Learn about our new FREE field trip program, “Inquiry Into China”:
- Meet educators from China
- Preview outreach lesson, museum workshop, and gallery tour that your students will experience
- Learn about borrowing an Artifact Loan Box to use in your classroom
- Hear from experts on Chinese history
- Earn 6.5 hours Act 48 Credit (certificates available for teachers in NJ)
- FREE parking and lunch
- FREE entrance to Penn Museum’s Summer Nights Series immediately following PD
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- PA STEM Coalition Meeting: Environmental Education and Education for Sustainability Panel Discussion – Nov 4
- Collaborating Across the Aisle: Supporting Students As They Transition from High School to College Classroom – Nov 19
- Lunch & Learn on Equity in Our Community – Nov 18
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.