Free Professional Development for 3rd-8th Grade Phila. Teachers – Jun 3
Posted by Need In Deed on March 15, 2022
Need in Deed provides FREE professional development and support to 3rd-8th grade teachers in Philadelphia district and charter schools looking to bring community-building, empathy, civic action, and social justice to their classrooms.
We are currently recruiting for the 2022-2023 school year. Are you a classroom teachers who:
- believes in student’s capacity to excel?
- wants to incorporate student voice into your classroom?
- wants to teach core curriculum standards in a real-world context that is meaningful and relevant to students’ lives?
- wants to connect the classroom to the wealth of resources, skills, and knowledge available in our city that support student learning?
- have strong classroom management skills?
If so, Need in Deed is for you! Apply here today! The application deadline is Friday, June 3, 2022
For more information please contact Program Director Kyra Atterbury at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 215-964-9020.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Coalition Virtual Conversation: Higher Education AmeriCorps Sponsors – Oct 20
- Webinar: What matters most for student success from parents’ and educators’ perspectives – Oct 6
- Award for Computing Educators and Advocates – Oct 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.