FREE Pharmacy Technician Apprentice Classes for Young Adults
Posted by Bucks County Center for Young Adults on September 3, 2018
To assist out-of-school young adults, ages 18 to 24, in Bucks County entering the emerging workforce and achieve their future goals; Free pharmacy technician class offered at Bucks County Community College, Newtown Campus.
CVS Pharmacy Technician apprentice position:
- Participants must be between 18-24 and must have a high school diploma or GED
- Participants may have some post-secondary education but not a college degree
- Participants will be required to enroll at Bucks County Community College’s pharmacy technician program beginning September 20th Please visit http://www.bucks.edu/healthcare/pharmacy-tech/ for additional information.
- Upon successful course completion a 160 hour externship will follow at a Bucks County CVS pharmacy location
- Tuition for this course and certification exam are paid for via the American Apprentice grant
- Participants must be able to pass a background check with fingerprinting and drug screen.
More in "New Resources"
- Tracking COVID-19’s Effects by Race and Ethnicity
- New Study: How Teens Navigate School During COVID-19
- New Report: Reflecting Forward: Philadelphia-based Black Leaders’ Recommendations for Regional Funders
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.