Free Data Back-up for Nonprofits
Posted by on August 10, 2009
Hopeworks Offers Your Organization A Great Opportunity
Hopeworks is teaming up with Symantec to offer a morning of community service in Camden. Teams of Symantec employees and Hopeworks youth will offer FREE services regarding backup and disaster recovery to interested organizations on August 19th. Security and Backup Services to be offered include:
* Do you need help determining what to backup and how?
* Do you currently backup and secure your financial data from QuickBooks, Quicken or other applications?
* Are you protected against viruses, malware, etc?
* Would you like help coming up with a plan to better secure your environment and data?
* Do you have a plan and need help implementing that plan?
* Do you need help figuring out how to clean up all temporary files and other data files you no longer need to make room on your hard drive?
Date: August 19th from 9AM-12PM.
How: Sign up now. We only have a limited amount of teams. Don’t miss this opportunity. Space is limited.
Sign up at: http://www.hopeworks.org/service
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual FACT Workshop: Preparing for “Better FAFSA” – Dec 19
- Virtual FACT Workshop: Raising Confident, Competent Children – Dec 21
- Computer Science Ed Week 2023 – Virtual Community Forum – Dec 6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.