Forward Equitable Development Conference Conversation #3 – Aug 12
A new generation of young leaders is emerging and leading the way toward change at the neighborhood and city level, across the country, and world-wide. How can the community development sector support their work, but also learn from it? Join PACDC (Philadelphia Association of Community Development Corporations) on August 12th for its Forward Equitable Development Conference Conversation #3 featuring youth activists and leaders Ricardo Calderon of the Lighthouse and Tamir Harper of UrbEd as we explore this question and more. Moderated by Stasia Monteiro, HACE and PACDC 2020 Rising Star Awardee.
- Equity and the Development Process
- Justice through Storytelling: How Practitioners put the Humanities at the Center of Community Development
Date and Time: Wednesday, August 12th from 10:30 – 1:30 PM EST
Learn more and register: https://pacdc.org/event/forward-equitable-development-conference-conversation-3/
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Event: Understanding Financial Aid Offers – Feb 1
- 31st Annual African American Children’s Book Fair – Feb 11
- Rutgers-Camden Black History Month Events – Feb 1,2,9
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.