Food System Economic Partnership Conference
Posted by on May 4, 2009
Register now for the upcoming Food System Economic Partnership Conference!
Early registration with payment: $40 on-line or by Mail. On-line registration is available at http://www.fsepconference.org/
Participants will gain an understanding of the local food system and explore opportunities for growth in production, processing, distribution, sales and consumption of local foods.
Conference Date & Location:
Thursday, June 18th, 2009
LISD Tech Center
Lenawee County Vocational Technical Center
1372 North Main Street (M-52)
Adrian, MI 49221
* Cost includes materials, attendance at sessions, and lunch. There are NO refunds. Those who make reservations by phone, but do not attend will be responsible for payment.
* Early registration with payment: $40 on-line or by Mail.
* Registration June 2, 2009 and after as space permits, $50, call for registration.
* Full-time student registration: $40 (ID required at door, call if special payment arrangements are required).
* No walk-in registrations will be accepted.
* For questions, contact Melissa Draganic at (734) 240-3180 or e-mail at Melissa_Draganic@monroemi.org
* Interested in Exhibiting? Please call Jennifer Fike at (734) 222-6859.
- 33rd Annual National Service-Learning Conference: Student Showcase Applications – Dec 1
- NEXT Institute: From Classroom to Community, Moving Toward Social Justice – Nov 6
- Closing the Gap between Education and STEM Careers – Oct 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.