Financial Literacy Workshop
Posted by Clarifi on August 14, 2017
Understanding personal finance and making smart decisions has become more important than ever. These education workshops will give you the knowledge and skill to make better, informed decisions when it comes to spending, improving and using your credit. Join us for our FREE workshop as we discuss:
· Understanding Your Credit Report
· Budgeting for the Rest of Us
· How to Play the Credit Card Game
*Refreshments will be provided
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
6:00 – 7:00pm
Free Library of Philadelphia – Roxborough Branch
6245 Ridge Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19128
Registration link – https://clarifi.org/programs/events/credit-and-budget-workshop
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Event: Understanding Financial Aid Offers – Feb 1
- 31st Annual African American Children’s Book Fair – Feb 11
- Rutgers-Camden Black History Month Events – Feb 1,2,9
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.