Finance Your Future for Philly High School Students & Families – Apr 11
Posted by PhillyGoes2College on March 28, 2023
Philadelphia high school students and families are invited to Finance Your Future, an event hosted by PhillyGoes2College and Senator Vincent Hughes!
Join us at School of the Future (4021 Parkside Ave) on Tuesday, April 11th from 4:00-7:00 PM for:
- free tax preparation provided by Campaign for Working Families
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) completion assistance
- a resource and opportunities fair highlighting free afterschool and summer programs that help high school students explore their passions, earn spending money, or prepare for college and career
- refreshments will be available
Interested in tax preparation or FAFSA support? To enable our team of volunteers to help you complete your taxes or the FAFSA, it’s critical that you bring the required documents. Please be assured that our volunteers are professionals who will work with you privately and securely during the event.
Note that if you are interested in tax preparation, you will receive a link from [email protected] to set up an appointment time during the event.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- FACT Workshop: Unscripted Project: Improv for Families – Dec 16
- FACT Workshop: An Introduction to Trauma for Parents & Caregivers – Dec 16
- FACT Workshop: Life’s a Game: Navigating Life with Asthma in Mind – Dec 16
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.