Finance Director, CultureWorks
Posted by CultureWorks Greater Philadelphia on July 30, 2018
CultureWorks Greater Philadelphia (CultureWorks) seeks a seasoned bookkeeper to be its Finance Director, a member our the Finance & Operations team. CultureWorks is a nonprofit “management commons” model – a platform for sharing essential support systems for the arts and heritage community. This position reports to the Senior Finance Director. The Finance Director works closely with the Senior Finance Director to develop and maintain the highest level of quality in service delivery for our Track 2 members, who participate in our shared finance, legal, HR, compliance, and insurance resources.
CultureWorks maintains the following core attributes for all of its team members, regardless of job title or functional area of responsibility.
- Implement bookkeeping and accounts payable/receivable management for both CultureWorks and CultureTrust through our online management portal, accounting softwares, and related databases.
- Oversee the maintenance and operation of the Track 2 (CultureTrust) online management portal, all accounting softwares, and related databases.
- Support the Senior Finance Director in all aspects of their work, including budgeting, cash flow management, and overall operating capacity management.
- Ensure highest quality delivery across all aspects of the financial and bookkeeping services and payroll management for our member projects in Track 2.
- Implement the financial and risk management policies and practices of CultureWorks and CultureTrust and maintain all accounts payable/receivable records, as well as donor records.
- Implement all compliance-related donor and funder acknowledgements and ensure that donor records are accurate and up to date; prepare regular donor reports for Track 2 members and Culture Works staff.
- Support the annual regulatory and tax compliance processes, including audit preparation for both CultureWorks and CultureTrust.
- Serve as chief contact for all insurance and risk management needs for both CultureWorks and our member projects of CultureTrust.
- Ensure compliance with foundation, government, and donor grants and pledges, as well as generate budgets and actuals for grant applications and reporting for CultureWorks and Track 2 members.
Read more and apply: https://philaculture.org/what-we-do/job-bank/finance-director
- Corporate Partnerships Director, City Year
- Housing Development Officer, PHDC
- Director of Finance, PHDC
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.