FREE Webinar: How to Streamline Your Nonprofit Online Marketing & Communications Workflow, June 27
Posted by CharityHowTo on June 25, 2019
You’ll learn from this Free Live Webinar on Thursday, June 27, 2019, 1 PM:
- How to automatically create spreadsheets to capture mentions and report your social media progress
- How to create beautiful images for social media directly from your mobile phone.
- How to manage and analyze your Facebook community using a free app created by Facebook.
- How to create automate the most common social media tasks
- And more…
More in "Miscellaneous"
- 2023 Coastal Management Fellowship Program – Jan 27
- Webinar: Media Literacy in High School, Focus on Civic Education – Dec 13
- Webinar: Rethinking the Basics: Building Trust, Proximity, and Autonomy with Adult Digital Literacy Learners – Dec 5
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.