FEMA Corps Team Leader and FEMA Corps Member – Nov 30
Posted by AmeriCorps NCCC North Central Region on November 15, 2022
AmeriCorps NCCC and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) partnered to create FEMA Corps so people like you can help communities prepare for and respond to disasters. FEMA Corps can help you get a foot in the door to work for the federal government and gain experience in the emergency management sector. You and your team are deployed wherever the need is the greatest, which means you may travel across the country several times or remain in one location for the duration of your service. Projects vary, but all FEMA Corps members are trained in one or more of FEMA’s mission-critical functions: disaster survivor assistance, individual assistance, logistics, planning/geographic information system, and public assistance.
Applications to serve with AmeriCorps and FEMA Corps are now open.
- FEMA Corps team leader – Apply by Wednesday, November 30, to begin service in March.
- FEMA Corps member – Apply by Wednesday, November 30, to begin service in March.
- Freedom Schools Literacy Academy Paid Teacher Apprenticeship
- Educator (Part-Time, Temporary), Eastern State Penitentiary Historic Site – Feb 12
- Community Resource Corps Spring 2023 Cohort – Feb 9
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.