Fels Lab 2021-2022: Capstone Projects for MPA Students – Sep 30
Nonprofit and government organizations are invited to submit project proposals for specific strategic tasks (e.g., program development or evaluation, policy research, advancement, etc) that could be completed by a Fels MPA student.
How Fels Lab Works
Government offices, councils, elected officials, and non-profit organizations may submit project proposals to Fels Lab. Our Masters of Public Administration students can select these projects to complete as a capstone project for their degree program.
How Your Organization Benefits
Your organization receives professional advice, recommendations, or research at no cost. In a survey of recent Fels Lab partners, 100% of participating organizations said that our students produced quality work for them and enabled them to meet their organizational needs and goals.
Types of Projects
Organizations are welcome to submit any type of project proposal that:
- Focuses on a clearly defined problem or need
- Could be completed over the course of about six months by a Master of Public Administration student working independently an average of 5 hours per week
- Has a well-defined endpoint and deliverable
We commonly receive proposals for program evaluations, data analysis projects, strategic planning, and policy research. Past project proposals can be found here.
If you would consider submitting a capstone project proposal, you can do so here.
Fall cycle deadline: September 30, 2021
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Apply to College Together – Philly’s New College Experience – Oct 4
- Webinar: Increasing Accessibility for Volunteers with Disabilities – Sep 22
- First Annual Healing Bodies of Color Virtual Trauma Summit – Sep 29 – Oct 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.