Family Social Worker, KIPP New Jersey
Posted by KIPP New Jersey on June 26, 2017
KIPP New Jersey is currently hiring for a family social worker. This person will do intensive case management with some of our highest-need families in our Camden schools, as well as contribute to program development work to connect our students and families with high-quality resources. This person will spend a substantial amount of time in the community, working to:
1. build authentic relationships with our students’ families
2. co-develop individualized plans for families to meet their short- and long-term goals
3. coach and mentor families as they progress toward their goals.
We have a strong preference for someone who is bilingual, as a substantial portion of our families primarily speak Spanish. The position is a master’s-level position and will likely involve supervision of social work interns.
The job posting and application are here, and anyone who is interested can also contact Joe Hejlek at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Enrollment and Partnerships Manager, Let’s Get Ready
- Communications Manager, National Constitution Center
- Digital Media Specialist, National Constitution Center
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.