Family Academy Courses and Training
Posted by School District of Philadelphia on November 20, 2018
Family Academy Courses and Training returns for the 2018-19 School Year!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
The School District of Philadelphia’s Office of Family and Community Engagement (FACE) is excited to start Family Academy: Courses and Training (FACT) for the 2018-2019 school year!
FACT offers FREE workshops and classes to families and community members in the following Learning Strands:
- Promoting Wellbeing: Health & Wellness.
- Getting Involved: Leadership & Advocacy.
- Raising Your Child: Effective Parenting.
- Supporting Student Success: Navigating the School System.
- Maximizing Potential: Personal Growth & Development.
- New Americans: Connecting with non-English speaking Families.
PLUS: FACT is now in 11 locations across the city of Philadelphia! We’re bringing Family Academy to our families, encouraging them to #LearnWhereYouLive.
We hope you will help us spread the word!
- Use the flyers and social media posts linked below in the Marketing Toolkit to advertise on your organization’s social media accounts.
- Share information with youth, parents, organizations and agencies you partner with, and others in your community.
- Post information about FACT and what it offers on your website or information boards.
- Include an article, blurb, or post in your next newsletter.
Social Media Posts: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14yKH5RDLtCxhKtQ9p4B-mv2i5QGIrSAS
New FACT Website: https://www.philasd.org/face/fact/
Need print materials sent to your office or organization? Email email@example.com with your request and address and we will do our best to accommodate you!
More in "New Resources"
- Webinar Recording: Digital Equity and the Opportunities for Higher Education
- (Green) Actions Speak Louder than Words
- New Article: A Moment of Promise for the Community Schools Movement
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.