Fall PHENND mtg on Trauma-Informed Practices: Recording and Slide Deck
Posted by PHENND on October 13, 2020
On October 5, PHENND hosted its annual Fall PHENND Meeting. This event had two parts beginning with an overview of PHENND and its activities and opportunities for partnership in the coming academic year.
The second part consisted of a panel of individuals who collaborated on a new tool, “Trauma-Informed Principles for Online Teaching and Learning Spaces.”
They talked about:
- How to Use this Tool
- How to put this lens on institutional/departmental communication
- Where do we go from here? A Healing-Centered Approach
Here is a link to the recording: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G4oN_YDanD_hudJYqapzIUpwkME2R4AT/view?usp=sharing
Here is a link to download the slide deck on Trauma-Informed Approaches.
Here are links to the results of the brainstorming sessions during the video:
Here is a link to download the slide deck on PHENND for the 20-21 School Year.
More in "PHENND Events/Activities"
- Partner-Focused Superintendent Search Listening Session – Oct 27
- Recording & Slides: Fall PHENND Mtg on Community Science for Sustainability
- PHENND Fellows Virtual Information Session – Nov 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.