Fall 2019 Issue Available: International Undergraduate Journal for Service-learning, Leadership, and Social Justice
The Fall 2019 volume of the International Undergraduate Journal for Service-learning, Leadership, and Social Justice is live.
The Journal has been downloaded over 8470 downloads from 133 countries. This is an exciting opportunity for your undergraduate students.
The Journal is dedicated to providing undergraduate students a venue to discuss their service-learning projects and experiences. The Journal considers three types of articles:
- Articles that discuss the development of a service-learning project and the impact of the project on the community served;
- A case study of a service-learning project;
- A reflection on service-learning and the development of personal leadership.
Each article will be reviewed by selected readers and the member of the editorial board. Manuscripts should be typed double-spaced, excluding block quotations which should be typed single-spaced, and references. To ensure anonymity, author’s names and affiliation should appear on a separate cover page. Articles should not exceed 15 pages. Authors should follow APA format.
The Journal accepts Book Reviews on service-learning and social change. Book reviews should not exceed 2 pages and include Book Title, Author, and Publisher.
Submissions should be sent in Word format. DO NOT HAVE HEADERS OR PAGE NUMBERING.
More in "New Resources"
- Field Center for Children’s Policy, Practice & Research Has Launched Their New Website
- ECMC Foundation 2022 Annual Report
- Missed out on LIHWAP? You can still get help through PAHAF
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.