Fall 2019 Issue Available: International Undergraduate Journal for Service-learning, Leadership, and Social Justice
The Fall 2019 volume of the International Undergraduate Journal for Service-learning, Leadership, and Social Justice is live.
The Journal has been downloaded over 8470 downloads from 133 countries. This is an exciting opportunity for your undergraduate students.
The Journal is dedicated to providing undergraduate students a venue to discuss their service-learning projects and experiences. The Journal considers three types of articles:
- Articles that discuss the development of a service-learning project and the impact of the project on the community served;
- A case study of a service-learning project;
- A reflection on service-learning and the development of personal leadership.
Each article will be reviewed by selected readers and the member of the editorial board. Manuscripts should be typed double-spaced, excluding block quotations which should be typed single-spaced, and references. To ensure anonymity, author’s names and affiliation should appear on a separate cover page. Articles should not exceed 15 pages. Authors should follow APA format.
The Journal accepts Book Reviews on service-learning and social change. Book reviews should not exceed 2 pages and include Book Title, Author, and Publisher.
Submissions should be sent in Word format. DO NOT HAVE HEADERS OR PAGE NUMBERING.
More in "New Resources"
- New Book: Preparing Students to Engage in Equitable Community Partnerships: A Handbook
- New Report: Alignment of Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging with Community and Civic Engagement Functions in Higher Education
- New Report: After Everything: Projections of Jobs, Education, and Training Requirements through 2031
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.