Fall 2009 Issue of Shelterforce Magazine
Posted by on January 18, 2010
The Latest Shelterforce Is Now Available!
* Shelterforce interviews Xavier de Souza Briggs, Associate Director for General Government Programs at the White House Office of Management and Budget
* A New Vision for Community Development
* Achieving a More Efficient CDC
* What Does the Future Hold for Fannie & Freddie?
* The Stimulus: Making Sense of it All: Eleven leading community development voices examine the federal stimulus, what’s been done, and what can be done.
* New America Foundation: A Responsible Homeownership Policy
* Joint Center for Housing Studies: The Housing Downturn
* Book Review: Kim Bobo’s Wage Theft in America
And Even More! Visit http://Shelterforce.org for the latest in Web-only analysis and reporting, including Occupied Owner, a review of Alyssa Katz’s Our Lot
Your donation will help Shelterforce remain a leading and independent voice in community development
More in "New Resources"
- Million Girls Moonshot: Sharing STEM Assets with State Ecosystems
- New Report: Has the Pandemic Changed What Workers Expect from Jobs?
- Webinar Recording: Solar Schools: Why New Incentives Make NOW the Best Time to Go Solar
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.