FaithJustice Fellowship: “NeXt Level” Project Coordinator – Jun 11
Posted by Center for FaithJustice on June 1, 2021
The Center for FaithJustice (CFJ) is piloting a new program, “NeXt Level” through the Lilly Endowment’s initiative: “Strengthening Congregational Ministries with Youth.” This program will institute youth-led parish-wide campaigns rooted in service and justice at select participating Catholic congregations across the greater New Jersey region. This program is a new holistic approach to youth ministry and will involve a series of informal gatherings, formal retreats, structured immersion experiences, and on-going youth-led projects in parishes. This is a new and unique opportunity to work with a diverse group of stakeholders on emphasizing youth leadership within a congregational context.
The NeXt Level Project Coordinator will oversee activities related to project implementation. Housed at CFJ’s headquarters in Lawrenceville, NJ, the Coordinator will be primarily an external “field staff” position, requiring frequent parish visits and travel.
Specific activities include:
- Consistent meetings or visits to parish partners over the course of the project timeline;
- Leadership and facilitation of annual events, retreats, and summer immersion experience for youth and their mentors;
- Direct and consistent communication with and assistance to parish staff, youth delegates, mentors;
- Assurance of alignment with the objectives outlined in the proposal over the course of the program timeline
Apply by June 11, 2021.
Send cover letter and resume to Maggie Smith at email@example.com.
- Community Educator, Women Against Abuse
- Programs Assistant (Part-Time), PACDC
- Guest and Protection Services Associate (Part-time), Barnes Foundation
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.