Fab Youth Philly Seeking Advisory Board Members
Posted by Fab Youth Philly on January 5, 2021
Fab Youth Philly is at a critical juncture in its growth and in need of new Advisory Board Members. Rebecca Fabiano, the founder of Fab Youth Philly, is celebrating 10 years working for herself, five of which, she spent as an independent consultant, and the past five years have been focused on building that work into Fab Youth Philly, an organization that focuses on three things:
- supporting youth-serving organizations through a variety of consulting services
- connecting youth development professionals to training and networking
- innovating summer and afterschool programming for children & teens
Fab Youth Philly has been operating as an LLC, since its inception, though has begun the process of applying for 501c3 Nonprofit status in order to expand how we generate revenue. We are NOT seeking BOARD Members, as required by a nonprofit organization; we are seeking thought partners with specific areas of expertise to help us move through this current phase of growth. We are undergoing a process of identifying our Core Value, establishing Mission and Vision Statements, and we are also experiencing a period of programmatic growth and want to ensure that our growth maps back to our values, mission, vision, etc.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Hybrid Event: Closing the Gap: Barriers and Solutions for Equitable Homeownership – Oct 4
- Co-Creating Community-Centered Emergency Action Plans Community Virtual Forum – Oct. 2,23,25
- Webinar: How to add Apprentice programs to your curriculum – Nov 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.