Fab Youth Philly is Hiring Adults for the Summer (Group Leaders, Supervisors, Data Collectors)
Posted by Fab Youth Philly on April 18, 2023
Love working with teens and want to support them in their first job experience?
Every summer, in Philadelphia, there are over 400 streets designated as Playstreets that are run by Philadelphia Parks & Recreation (PPR). Playstreets are closed to traffic and open to neighborhood children where they can play together and receive a free snack and meal. Fab Youth Philly (FYP) partners with PPR to provide children a more engaging and fun environment on Playstreets though our Play Captain Initiative (PCI).
These positions require availability from June 21st through August 1, 2022.
Join our summer team:
- Group Leaders (morning and evening shifts) – This summer we are hiring a number of Play Captain Group Leaders who will be responsible for leading a team of up to seven (7) teens called Play Captains. Applications are due by May 7, 2023.
- Supervisors (morning and evening shifts) – This summer we are hiring a number of Play Captain Supervisors who will be responsible for supporting up to 5 teams of Play Captains (comprised of 5-7 teens), including their adult Group Leaders (3-5 adults).
- Data Collectors – This summer we are hiring two (2) Data Collectors. Applications are due by May 30, 2023.
- Learn more about Rebuild’s skilled trades Winter 2024 academies – Jan 9
- Special Assistant to the President/CEO and Board Liaison, Philadelphia Education Fund
- Learning & Outreach Coordinator, Hope Center
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.