Executive Director, North City Congress
Posted by North City Congress on February 21, 2016
NORTH CITY CONGRESS
North Central Philadelphia Multi-Service Agency with Two Major Senior Service Programs Seeks Compassionate, Innovative and Experienced Executive Director:
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director is responsible for all aspects of the agency’s day-to-day management and the fundraising efforts of NORTH CITY CONGRESS. The Executive Director will be capable and motivated to implement the agency’s Long Range Plan as developed by the Board of Directors. The Executive Director will also be expected to administer the agency’s budget and significantly increase the amount of money raised to support the agency’s transition and growth.
The Executive Director, in collaboration with the Board President, will be responsible for enhancing the agency’s public profile and top-line revenue through increased awareness of the agency’s existing programs and services. The Executive Director will implement the goals and objectives of the agency’s long range plan, develop and implement new programs and employ aggressive fundraising and marketing initiatives.
• Master’s Degree
• Previous Experience as agency director, operations director, upper level agency leadership position or Senior Services director (minimum 3+ years)
• Proven capacity in significant resource development, proposal writing and fundraising
• Proven experience managing and providing oversight to agency/senior department with budget of $1m+
• Proven experience with Philadelphia Corporation for Aging senior agency funding and reporting requirements
• Strategic thinker known for implementing strategic goals and objectives effectively and achieving excellent results
• Proven experience in board development, recruitment and cultivation of board
• Proven sales and marketing success with proven community networking skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
Apply: Cover letter and resume to Rev. Claude Ashe, President-North City Congress-1438 North Broad Street-Philadelphia, PA 19121
- Vice President, Data & Innovation, Steppingstone Scholars
- Grant Writer (Contracted), Phila. Youth Basketball – Oct 3
- Community Outreach Coordinator, Philadelphia Orchard Project – Oct 17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.