Executive Director, Mental Health Association in Southwestern NJ
Posted by on January 27, 2014
Mental Health Association in Southwestern NJ (MHASWNJ)
Location: Haddon Heights New Jersey
Summary: The MHASWNJ works to create a community where individuals with mental illness can live and participate to their fullest potential. We pursue our mission through advocacy, education and training and supportive services.
Qualifications: The MHASWNJ is seeking an experienced results-oriented Executive Director to lead its programs and advocacy efforts in Burlington, Camden and Gloucester Counties. The Executive Director is responsible for the general and fiscal leadership and management of the organization, including strategic planning, fund development, program development and building community partnerships.
• BA degree with 10 years relevant work experience (Masters degree preferred)
• Demonstrated organizational leadership skills; experience with fiscal management; fund development; management of staff; advocacy and strategic planning
To apply go to http://www.mhaswnj.org/?page_id=657
NO PHONE CALLS EOE/M/F/B/D
- Career Specialist, Welcoming Center – Mar 12
- Community Program Manager – Mar 25
- Quaker Voluntary Service Fellowship – Mar 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.