Executive Director, Attic Youth Center
Posted by Attic Youth Center on May 18, 2021
We are seeking an Executive Director for the Attic Youth Center in Philadelphia. Reporting to the Board of Directors, the ED will manage a $1.6MM annual budget and 22 staff. The ED will be responsible for all programs, operations, and fiscal oversight.
The new ED will be a leader with fundraising and social services experience as well as a deep understanding of LGBTQ youth and proven leadership experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience delivering programs and counseling services to youth
- Success leading and scaling an outcomes-based organization
- Success developing donor relationships and generating new revenue streams
- Prior experience development and implementing strategic plans
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced change agent to provide transformational leadership to an organization providing vital services to Philadelphia’s LGBTQ youth.
- Director, Individual Freedom and Free Markets
- Community Engagement Associate, MANNA
- Project Assistant (F.A.C.E), School District of Phila.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.