Executive Director, Arts + Business Council of Greater Philadelphia
The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia (The Chamber) brings area businesses and civic leaders together to promote growth and create opportunity in our region. We support our members with practical, inspiring programs, resources, and events. All that we do serves one clear, bold goal: to make Greater Philadelphia a great place for good business. The Chamber’s Councils support our mission by engaging new constituencies and addressing specific areas of growth for the region.
We are currently seeking an Executive Director of our Arts + Business Council (ABC). ABC’s mission is to catalyze a creative advantage for the region by advancing a new framework to innovate and connecting business and creative communities in programs that foster immersive exchange.
ABC’s current program of work includes:
- Targeted leadership development programs (Business on Board, Designing Leadership and Creative Xchange)
- A thought leadership series (Defining Innovation Global Speaker Series)
- A volunteer network providing pro bono legal and business services to the creative economy
- An annual celebration of the creative economy in Greater Philadelphia
More information about the Arts + Business Council can be found at http://artsbusinessphl.org
ABC’s Executive Director reports to the Chamber’s Chief Operating Officer and is a member of the Chamber’s Management Team.
The Executive Director is responsible for the strategy, programs and administration of ABC. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. The position also manages an Advisory Board. ABC is supported by shared services of the Chamber including programs and events, finance and accounting, human resources, information technology, graphic design and office services.
- Housing Development Officer, PHDC
- Director of Finance, PHDC
- Policy Advocacy and Outreach Associate, Nature Conservancy – Aug 29
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.