Excellence in AmeriCorps Awards, Nominations Due July 1
The Corporation for National and Community Service is accepting nominations for the annual Excellence in AmeriCorps Awards, a special opportunity to spotlight extraordinary programs and inspiring AmeriCorps members serving communities across our country. The Excellence in AmeriCorps Awards will be presented in the following categories:
- Best New Program
- Most Significant Innovation
- Engaging More People with Disabilities
- Most Impactful Member Service
- Most Compelling Member Experience
Nominees may be programs, members, or alumni in AmeriCorps State, National, Tribal, VISTA, or NCCC. Please consider nominating a program, member, or alum who demonstrates the highest level of performance and impact in national service.
Find more information regarding the Excellence in AmeriCorps Awards, including all eligibility criteria and the nomination form.
Nomination narratives are limited to 3000 characters, and you may choose to include photos along with the narrative submission to highlight the nominee’s accomplishments.
Nominations are due on Monday, July 1, 2019, and awards will be presented at the 2019 AmeriCorps State and National Symposium in Arlington, VA on Thursday, September 19, 2019.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Nominate a Student to Enter the The I Am Philly Contest – Apr 14
- Teaching in Higher Education Certificate for Teachers and Professionals
- Webinar: Re-Envisioning Publicly Engaged Scholarship in Promotion and Tenure – Feb 13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.