Events Coordinator, Habitat for Humanity – Jun 2
Posted by Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia on May 16, 2023
At Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia (HFHP), we are builders who work alongside, not for, others. We are driven by accountability and defined by our stick-to-itiveness. HFHP is seeking an Events Coordinator to join our Resource Development team. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Annual Giving, the Events Coordinator will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing all annual events for HFHP. The candidate will work closely with the Sr. Manager of Annual Giving in the Resource Development Department to design and execute fundraising events, and with other departments to coordinate other events that promote HFHP’s mission of providing affordable housing to families in need.
Key Responsibility Area: Event Management
- Develop and implement a comprehensive annual events plan that aligns with resource development goals and objectives
- Manage all aspects of event planning, including budgeting, guest invites, venue selection, vendor contracts, event logistics, and post-event follow-up
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team to develop and execute event marketing and promotion strategies that drive attendance and participation
- Collaborate across the organization to develop mission-centric events such as build events, home dedications, groundbreakings, community stewardship events and grand-openings.
- Support Board of Directors and Young Professionals affiliated events
- Ensure that all events are executed on time, within budget, and meet or exceed quality standards
- Manage event staff and volunteers, including recruiting, training, scheduling, and providing ongoing support
- Prepare and present status reports on event performance, including attendance, revenue, expenses, and return on investment
- Maintain accurate records of event details, including timelines, checklists, RSVPs, budgets, contracts, and correspondence.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, best practices, and new technologies that can enhance Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia’s event strategy
Application deadline: June 2, 2023
More in "Job Opportunities/AmeriCorps Opportunities"
- Summer Jobs at Philadelphia Parks & Recreation
- External Evaluator, Philadelphia Education Fund – Jun 26
- SERVE Philadelphia VISTA Member Development Coordinator – Jun 19
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.