Event Coordinator Intern, Green Philly Blog
Posted by Green Philly Blog on January 16, 2017
Event Coordinator Intern
Posted January 3, 2017
The Green Philly internship for an audience that cares about making a difference.
The event coordinator intern at Green Philly will be focusing on event planning for community events including our signature event, SustainPHL. At the end of the internship, you’ll have data and a portfolio for future employers.
• Help to plan, organize and execute events from behind the scenes to assisting on-site with local events
• Assist with event planning process, including nominations, communications, event promotions and media partners.
• Create marketing collateral for events
• Draft communications to event partners, attendees, nominees and more.
• Social media / digital marketing skills (optional)
• Excellent communication and organization skills, team player, interested in sustainability
• Ability to meet deadlines, multitask and gather information from a variety of partners.
Although a variety of majors are considered, hospitality, marketing and public relations students are especially encouraged to apply. Please note this is an unpaid internship. We have 1 open positions for the event coordinator intern, which runs (approximately) February – mid-August. Commitment each week is 10-15 hours with at least partial time on-site in our Center City Office.
About Green Philly:
Green Philly Blog was founded in 2008 to help people live a more sustainable lifestyle and make healthier choices. We are growing the local sustainability community through online content, live events and resources.
Interning with Green Philly Blog will give you real world experience with websites, social media, business, analytics, editing, writing, and networking with professional contacts. You’ll learn firsthand from marketing professionals that are passionate about what they do every day.
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Request for Volunteers: Review & Updating the Family and Consumer Sciences, Economics, and Career Education and Work PA Academic Standards – Dec 9
- Volunteers Needed: K-8 Tutors for Lea School
- Volunteer at the 2023 Flower Show – Mar 4-12
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.