Evaluation Specialist, Phila. Youth Network
Posted by Philadelphia Youth Network on April 26, 2022
Philadelphia Youth Network (PYN) has an immediate opening for a seasonal full–time Evaluation Specialist. This position will provide support on some of the key evaluation, analysis and CI initiatives that the Education Workforce Policy and Strategy department is responsible for carrying out.
This position is grant–funded from May – November 2022.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Support the summer evaluation cycle by developing a plan for distribution of youth, provider, and worksite surveys, and make adaptations as necessary to achieve highest possible response rates
- Prepare surveys for reporting and analysis
- Coordinate efforts for timely delivery of report cards with KPIs and survey results to providers
- Manually enter PJJSC surveys and prepare for analysis
- In conjunction with the Data Specialist, develop a plan to reach out to youth who were placed but not paid in order to find out reasons for discontinuation in WorkReady
- Enrollment and Partnerships Manager, Let’s Get Ready
- Communications Manager, National Constitution Center
- Digital Media Specialist, National Constitution Center
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.