ESL Classes Are Now Available Online, Temple University
Want to Improve your English skills? Enroll in an upcoming class:
- Beginner ESL
- Intermediate ESL
- Advanced ESL
You must be able to do the following to enroll in the Temple WELL ESL class:
- Read, write, and speak in basic English
- Provide valid identification (Green card, PA driver’s license/photo ID)
- Complete program paperwork
- Take an academic assessment to determine your ESL level
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Live in Philadelphia or the surrounding PA counties
- Attend all classes for 8 weeks
All Classes Are Currently Held On-line, Tuesday & Thursday from 9:30AM -12:00 PM.
For more information about ESL classes at Temple WELL contact: Gail Smalls, ESL Coordinator at 215-204-2560 or [email protected].
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Host Site Applications: PCCE AmeriCorps/VISTA – Dec 8
- Cecil B. Moore Scholarship: Full-Tuition at Temple for North Philadelphia Students
- Virtual Info Session: AmeriCorps as a Pathway for Post-Secondary Success – Sep 27
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.