Equity Summit 2015
Posted by PolicyLink on July 20, 2015
Equity Summit 2015
All in for inclusion, justice, and prosperity
October 27-29, 2015
Join thousands of committed, dynamic, diverse, and passionate leaders determined to craft and fortify the next wave of strategies and actions to achieve just and fair inclusion.
- Be part of the multiracial, multigenerational, multisector equity movement that is gaining momentum around the country.
- Meet leaders in Los Angeles who are putting equity at the center of their demands for real and lasting change.
- Gain new insights from strategic discussions about equity-focused campaigns that are infused with politics, policy, and practice.
- Learn about cutting-edge strategies in organizing, research, communications, and advocacy that are being implemented from the local to the national level.
Equity Summit 2015 will ground inclusion, justice, and prosperity in the urgent issues of today and connect them to the creativity and bold vision of the equity movement. Advocates from Ferguson to New Orleans, Minneapolis to New York, and all points in between, will be part of interactive panels, tours, and in-depth, skills-building sessions that showcase how local leaders can impact policy change. Equity Summit 2015 will forge powerful partnerships for building an equitable and prosperous nation.
Come prepared to engage with others to develop plans to advance an equity-driven agenda for city councils, state legislatures, Congress, and the next President.
Register NOW and then visit our website often for updates on speakers, plenaries, workshops, and special events.
October 27, 2015 – October 29, 2015
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel
404 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071
- Call for Proposals: 2023 Conference on General Education, Pedagogy, and Assessment – Oct 24
- Call for Proposals: Social Justice Leadership Summit: Good Trouble: Illuminating Anti-Racist Approaches to Educational Pathways – Oct 21
- Call for Manuscript Proposals: Journal of Community Engagement and Scholarship (JCES), Special Issue on Immigration and Immigrant Community Engagement – Oct 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.