Equity in Healthy Food Access: Engaging Women and Entrepreneurs of Color
Posted by Policy Link on April 20, 2015
Thursday, April 23
11 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. PT / 2 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. ET
This webinar will highlight strategies and valuable resources for engaging female entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs of color in financing healthy food access projects. The webinar will present the economic potential of entrepreneurs of color and female entrepreneurs, common barriers and challenges to accessing capital, promising approaches for connecting smaller businesses with resources, as well as case studies and best practices from the field.
· Gabriella Mora, Senior Associate, The Food Trust
· Lola Harper, Director, The Enterprise Center
· Meredith Freeman, Director, Fair Food Network
· Lisa Berrios, Owner, MyTown Marketplace
Click here to register!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Hybrid Event: Can College Level the Playing Field? Higher Education in an Unequal Society – Jul 7
- Webinar: Carnegie Community of Practice: Section 5 of the Application – Jul 12
- Practitioner-Scholar Community, IARSLCE
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.