Epidemiologic Research Conference: Race and Class Inequalities in Health
Posted by on January 26, 2009
Annual Society for Epidemiologic Research, “Race and Class Inequalities in Health”
June 23-26, 2009
The Society for Epidemiologic Research (SER) was established in 1968 as a forum for sharing the latest in epidemiologic research. The SER is committed to keeping epidemiologists at the vanguard of scientific developments. To this end, the Society sponsors the American Journal of Epidemiology and Epidemiologic Reviews, as well as the annual SER meeting which includes the John C. Cassel Memorial Lecture and contributed papers, symposia, and posters on a wide range of epidemiologic issues.
Theme for 2009 Meeting:
“Epidemiologists as Vectors for Transmitting Health”
Abstract Deadline: February 2, 2009
Online Submission Form now available! Click here to submit an abstract and view abstract submission instructions.
Applications Now being Accepted (for more information, or to submit an application, click the links below):
* Lilienfeld Student Prize Paper, Deadline: February 6, 2009 (http://epiresearch.org/lilienfeld.html)
* PHD Student Dissertation Workshop, Deadline: February 13, 2009 (http://epiresearch.org/studentwkshp.html)
Hyatt Regency Orange CountyConference Hotel: Hyatt Regency Orange County
11999 Harbor Boulevard
Garden Court, CA
For reservation information, follow this link.
- College Leadership Summit – Nov 5
- IARSLCE 2021 Virtual Gathering: Reflections on a Tumultuous Time and an Invitation to Gather – Nov 15-17
- Call for Proposals: Pathways to Achieving Civic Engagement (PACE) Conference – Nov 10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.