Engineering-Based Community Engagement Workshop – Jun 22-23
Posted by EPICS Program on May 23, 2023
For those interested in engineering or STEM community-engaged learning, the EPICS Program is hosting a workshop before the Annual Conference for Engineering Education (ASEE) in Baltimore, June 22-23.
REGISTRATION is OPEN for the 2023 EPICS and Community Engagement Workshop, Jun 22-23, 2023, at Morgan State University, Baltimore, Maryland.
If you are attending the ASEE 2023 Annual Conference & Exhibition in Baltimore MD, arrive early and participate in this workshop at Morgan State University.
Share your community engagement efforts, and hear what others are doing to help students learn technical and professional skills in authentic multidisciplinary design experiences.
INFO & REGISTRATION. Register by June 8.
- Community Engaged Learning
- Reflection and critical thinking
- Reciprocal Partnerships
- Design Thinking and Human-Centered Design
- Assessing student learning
- Professional development
- Supporting projects through multi-semesters/quarters, managing transitions,
- Retaining students
- Diversity and inclusion
- Multidisciplinary learning and teams
- Building institutional support
- Global partnerships and experiences
- Multi-institutional projects
Interested in opportunities for theme discussions and breakout sessions? Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in "National Conferences & Calls for Proposal"
- Call for Proposals: 2023 Transforming STEM Higher Education Conference – Aug 15
- Virtual Youth Summit: Empowering Sustainable Change Through Youth Leadership – Jun 23-24
- Call for Proposals: 2023 Imagining America National Gathering, Radical Reckoning: Invoking the Elements for Collective Change – May 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.