Engaging Families in Partnership Programs to Promote Student Success
Posted by Mid-Atlantic Regional Education Laboratory on July 13, 2015
Register for a free webinar on Engaging Families in Partnership Programs to Promote Student Success
Family engagement positively affects a range of student outcomes, including grades, behavior, enrollment in higher level programs, graduation, and college attendance.
During this webinar led by Dr. Joyce Epstein, Director of the Center on School, Family, and Community Partnerships and the National Network of Partnership Schools, you will:
- Learn what the research says about family engagement and student outcomes
- Discuss strategies for promoting parent involvement
- Explore ways that educators can organize, strengthen, and sustain programs of school, family, and community partnerships
August 27, 2015
3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET
Learn more and register
More in "Miscellaneous"
- School Museums of Service and Service-Learning Visioning Session – Feb 16
- Youth Development Workforce Survey
- Philadelphia Cable Television Survey
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.