Empty Bowl Dinner Volunteers Needed
Posted by on October 28, 2005
The Northwest Interfaith Hospitality Network (NPIHN) writes:
To make our Empty Bowl Dinner on Tuesday November 15th at Chestnut Hill College a success, we need the help of our 1000+ Interfaith Hospitality Network volunteers. Call our office (215)-247-HOME (4663) if you can help with these jobs:
1) Pick up soup on Monday Nov 14th and bring to Chestnut Hill College. We’ll match you with a soup pick-up partner if desired.
2) Pick up bread and cake on Tuesday Nov 15th and bring to Chestnut Hill College
3) Transport a former guest family to the dinner on the night of Tuesday, Nov 15th. This job is ideal for people who work and drive to/from Center City and West Philly.
4) Take one hour at the dinner to staff the NPIHN Advocacy or “housepin” sale tables.
Thanks for all you do!
Executive Director, NPIHN
NW Philadelphia Interfaith Hospitality Network
17 East Mt. Pleasant Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19119
phone: (215) 247-HOME (4663)
fax: (215) 247-0544
visit our web site: http://www.philashelter.org
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- FarmerJawn Call for Volunteers: Ongoing Opportunities in Various Locations
- Volunteer Interns, Boost Community Development Corporation
- Volunteer at Beyond Literacy to Support Local Literacy and Education
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.