Education Coordinator, Children’s Village
Posted by Children's Village on January 19, 2015
Children’s Village Child Care Center is looking for a qualified Education Coordinator. NAEYC accredited, we offer comprehensive services to a diverse population. Services include:
– Head Start Wrap Around Services
– PA PreK Counts
– Early Intervention and Parent Support Program
– Involved Parent Program.
– Services for children from ages 13 months to 13 years
– B.S. degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Special Education or other related field is required.
– Pennsylvania State Certification in Early Childhood Education preferred
– Minimum of three years experience working with children is required. Experience working with toddler, preschool and school age children. Ideal candidate would have extensive experience working with TODDLERS.
– Must be able to work in a team situation and supervisory capacity. Must have excellent organization, communication and writing skills
Salary range: $49,000 to $54,000
Complete job description can be found on our web site (http://www.childrensvillagephila.org) under Careers.
- Accounting Associate (Remote), Center for Black Educator Development
- Director of Operations (Remote), Center for Black Educator Development
- Equitable Engagement Training Fellow, City of Phila. – Oct 16
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.