Economic Data for Local Community Profiles
Posted by on March 9, 2009
Redesigned Community Profiles are available in the Community Development section of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia’s website. Each profile includes demographic and economic data, maps, lists of community organizations, and community development funding sources.
Community Profiles have been updated on the following 13 MSAs:
* PA – Altoona, Harrisburg-Carlisle, Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington (Pennsylvania five counties), Reading, State College, and Williamsport.
* NJ – Atlantic City, Ocean City, Ocean County, Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington (Camden metropolitan division), Trenton-Ewing, and Vineland-Millville-Bridgeton.
* DE – Dover.
Other profiles will be updated in the next year. To access the profiles, go to http://www.philadelphiafed.org/community-development/community-profiles/.
More in "New Resources"
- The Future of Nondegree Credentials
- Ideas to Honor, Serve, and Unite on 9/11 Day of Service
- Podcast: The Key with Inside Higher Ed: Resetting, Not “Fixing,” Student Transfer
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.