E-Books for the classroom from Pulitzer Center for Crisis Reporting
Posted by Pulitzer Center for Crisis Reporting on September 22, 2014
E-Books from Pulitzer Center for Crisis Reporting
Download e-books for the classroom, many of them free, September 1-30.
Available titles include:
- Congo’s Children
- Tarnished: The True Cost of Gold
- Meltdown: China’s Environmental Crisis
- Cancer’s Global Footprint: The Economics of a Disease
- Between the Lines: Facial Tatooes and the Chaouia
- Voices of Haiti
- In Search of Home
- Murder on the Mekong
- China’s Congo Plan: What the Economic Superpower Sees in the World’s Poorest Nation
- Bird of Chaman, Flower of the Khyber: Riding Shotgun from Karachi to Kabul in a Pakistani Truck
- We Never Knew Exactly Where: Dispatched from the Lost Country of Mali
- Afghanistan by Donkey
- Deep Water
More in "New Resources"
- Philly Counts Provides Update on Engagement Efforts – Resources and Volunteering
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- Understanding the digital divide: Philadelphia’s report on digital access
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.