DZ BANK Fellowship on Transatlantic Business and Finance – Jul 30
Posted by American Council on Germany on June 15, 2021
The American Council on Germany is currently seeking applications for the DZ BANK Fellowship on Transatlantic Business and Finance. This fellowship allows American and German academics; practitioners from banking, business, and government; and journalists to conduct research on key issues influencing the transatlantic economy – including business, finance, trade, banking, fintech, innovation, and entrepreneurship. The fellows will conduct research, engage counterparts on the opposite side of the Atlantic, and produce analytical reports.
This fellowship covers transatlantic airfare (economy class), domestic travel (economy class), and a monthly stipend of up to $7,500, for a minimum of one month and a maximum of three. Fellows have the opportunity to work from the ACG’s office in New York City and/or travel within the United States or Germany, as long as their research includes a transatlantic component.
Candidates for the DZ BANK Fellowship on Transatlantic Business and Finance must:
- Be either United States or German citizens living in the United States or the European Union;
- Be 45 years of age or younger at the time of the application deadline;
- Have a minimum of five to eight years of relevant, full-time work experience;
- Hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent);
- Demonstrate a track record of outstanding professional performance; and
- Have a sincere commitment to furthering the transatlantic relationship.
Applications are due July 30, 2021
- DZ BANK Fellowship on Transatlantic Business and Finance – Jul 30
- IT Workforce Programs Coordinator
- IT Workforce Admissions Coordinator
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.