Dual Enrollment Pathways Open House – Apr 3
Posted by Community College of Philadelphia on March 19, 2019
Earn College Credits While You’re in High School. Join us as we provide current and prospective dual enrollment students with information about the College and our high school programs.
Date and Time: Wednesday, April 3, 2019, 5 to 7 p.m.
Location: Community College of Philadelphia, Main Campus, Center for Business and Industry, Room C2-28 (At the Corner of 18th Street and Callowhill Street)
We’re proud to support motivated high school students in pursuit of their college degrees. An information fair about College resources, services and campus life activities, as well as the transition process to completing your transferrable degree at the College will be held throughout the fair.
Benefits of dual enrollment:
• Earn college credit while still in high school
• Explore academic and career paths
• An affordable path to a college degree
• Enroll in fall, spring and summer sessions
• Choose from a wide variety of courses offered at our four locations and online
There is no fee to attend, but registration is appreciated.
Register online at www.ccp.edu/dual-enrollment.
A brief overview presentation will be offered at 5:15, 5:45 and 6:15 p.m. An information fair will be held throughout the evening from 5-7 p.m.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Sense in the City, An Urban Conversation: Equity, Public Schools and Democracy – Feb 9
- Out-of-School Time Providers, Virtual Retreat – Feb 2&9
- Jefferson Humanities Forum: Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants – Feb 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.