Drive for SEPTA as a Bus Operator + Free CDL Training – Mar 2
Posted by West Philadelphia Skills Initiative on February 23, 2021
WPSI is recruiting across Philadelphia for no cost CDL training and job opportunities as a SEPTA Bus Operator.
Who Should Apply?
Customer-service superstars who have had a valid driver’s license for at least the last three years, with open schedule availability, and who possess an interest in growing a career at SEPTA. Training is online, but testing is in-person. Access to a laptop or desktop computer, broadband internet, a webcam, and a word processing program like Microsoft Word or similar are essential to training completion.
What is WPSI?
The West Philadelphia Skills Initiative (WPSI) designs and runs programs which connect you to the tools and supports needed to build a meaningful career.
In this program we offer:
- Cutting-edge job connection strategies resulting in 95% of graduates finding employment.
- A $150 weekly stipend while enrolled in the program
- No-cost CDL training and testing.
- The opportunity to interview for Bus Operator openings with SEPTA.
Learn more and apply (scroll down to Current Programs).
Deadline to apply is March 2, 2021, 5:00 PM.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Moving Beyond the Policy: Practical Considerations for Reforming Promotion and Tenure – Nov 8
- Civic Innovation Scholars Program, PCCE – Oct 13
- Cecil B. Moore Scholarship: Full-Tuition at Temple for North Philadelphia Students
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.