Drexel: Free Online, Technology Training Program – Aug 12
Posted by Drexel University on August 4, 2020
Work is moving online, and remote work is becoming more common due to the Covid-19 pandemic. In order to stay competitive in the marketplace, workers and entrepreneurs must continue to adapt to the digital transformation in the workplace. Industry-recognized credentials in Microsoft Office and Salesforce could help you identify opportunities that are both rewarding and sustainable.
Newly, Drexel’s Beachell Family Learning Center is launching a 20-week, online training program for community members to gain valuable technology credentials in Microsoft Office and Salesforce. This training is free and open to anyone who resides in Philadelphia.
To apply for the MOS–Salesforce Administrator credential program:
- Attend the program information session scheduled for Wednesday, August 12 at 12pm. Register now or just before the meeting starts.
- Program applications can be found here. Applications require a resume and LinkedIn profile and are due Monday, August 24.
The training program will have a mix of live and recorded sessions and classes start Wednesday, September 2, 2020. All program applicants must reside in Philadelphia and West Philadelphia residents are strongly encouraged to apply! For help with your resume, please schedule a free career services appointment with Drexel staff.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Immigrant Business Week – Jun 14-18
- “What’s Really Up with the Covid Vaccine?” Town Hall for Black Men & Boys – Jun 15
- Philadelphia Trauma Training Conference – Jul 16-17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.