Drexel Environmental Science Leadership Academy, Summer 2022 – Apr 1
Posted by Drexel University on March 22, 2022
Each Summer Drexel University hosts several environmental science and geoscience summer camps where students experience what it is like to be a science in those respective fields. The week long camps are mostly overnight camps at field stations, and we offer an ‘at home’ camp where students explore the ecology of their neighborhoods and backyards.
- June 20-24: DESLA@HOME
- July 10-16: Barnegat Bay Field Station, Ocean Township, NJ
- July 24-30: Lacawac Sanctuary and Field Station, Lake Ariel, PA
- August 7-14: Bighorn Basin Paleontological Institute, Red Lodge, Montana, and Yellowstone
National Park, Wyoming
Registration is now open for Drexel Environmental Science Leadership Academy (DESLA) field camps!!
- Open to rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors in high school.
- Sites include the beaches of NJ, the mountains of PA, the Rockies in MT/WY, and your own backyard.
- Share the informational flyer with friends and family.
- Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis until April 1 or when the session reaches capacity.
Visit our DESLA link for more details.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Leaders and Legends Black History Month Exhibition 2023, Smith Playground
- Regional Industries and STEM Education Virtual Meeting – Feb 27
- DVRPC Workforce Mobility Summit – Mar 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.