District 1199C Training & Upgrading Fund: Lead Program Coordinator (Temporary, Full Time)
There are five main responsibilities of the Lead Program Coordinator:
- To support the BCO Program Manager with overall program oversight including developing and monitoring program operations, running data reports, and writing narrative reports as needed.
- To coordinate internally with staff of occupational skills training and academic bridge programming to potential students.
- Support student efforts in terms of career and financial well-being and growth.
- Build and maintain relationships with employers and community partners.
- Work with the BCO Team to collect and regularly inventory BCO paperwork.
This position works closely with the BCO Program Manager in coordinating and evaluating the EMT Pre-Apprentice, Unite Here Culinary Academy, ESL HHA, and BHT programs and the continued career and financial coaching of over 400 BCO participants. This position begins in February 2020 and is a six month, full-time, temporary assignment without benefits. This position will include evening and weekend hours as required by programming. Pending further funding opportunities, there may be the possibility of this position being renewed with benefits.
More information and to apply: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Lead%20program%20coordinator&l=Philadelphia%2C%20PA&vjk=b2c237f0e661384b
DEADLINE: Friday, February 14, 2020.
- Summer Instructor, Cobbs Creek EE Center
- Deaver Wellness Farm Part-Time Farmer-Educator
- Deaver Wellness Farm Manager/Educator
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.