Director, Process Improvement and Strategic Initiatives, City of Philadelphia
Posted by City of Philadelphia on August 14, 2017
The Office of the Chief Administrative Officer (“CAO”) works to modernize city government and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of City services. We focus on innovating and strengthening the city’s administrative functions and enabling resident-facing departments to evaluate, plan, and continually improve their service delivery. The CAO also facilitates accountability and data-driven decision-making.
The following departments and functions report to the CAO: Talent & Recruitment, Office of Innovation and Technology, Procurement, Fleet, Public Property, Records, Office of Administrative Review, Bureau of Administrative Adjudication, Open Data and Digital Transformation, and Contracting.
SALARY – Commensurate with education and experience
- Prioritize key change initiatives to deliver optimum improvement to City government.
- Evaluate current processes, identify key impacts, recommend changes and lead through the implementation for an efficient process change.
- Provide the strategy, processes, templates, and tools to build sustaining process change across government.
- Partner with senior leaders across the government as well as external partners to achieve results.
- Apply change methods and tools as appropriate.
- Engage and educate senior leaders and other stakeholders (as appropriate) to successfully implement initiatives.
- Influence cross-functional teams to implement changes and insure alignment with overarching strategy.
- Enrollment and Partnerships Manager, Let’s Get Ready
- Communications Manager, National Constitution Center
- Digital Media Specialist, National Constitution Center
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.