Director, Patient and Family Experience, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Posted by Children's Hospital of Philadelphia on March 24, 2020
Leads the operations and strategy for the overall Patient and Family Experience program within the Patient & Family Services department. Sets the vision and provides thought leadership for elevating all aspects of Patient & Family Experience portfolio. Improves the Patient & Family Experience as measured by our patient and families via surveys and other feedback mechanisms. Leads the organization in responding to and resolving all patient and family complaints and concerns, and ensures compliance and risk mitigation. Advances Family Centered Care and promotes the inclusion of the family voice. Works collaboratively with clinical, administrative and operational leaders throughout CHOP to advance the Patient & Family Experience.
- Develop, implement and continuously evaluate the strategy and vision for advancing the Patient & Family Experience, the Office of Feedback and Family Centered Care
- Oversee the execution of a portfolio of continuous improvement projects, prioritize and align projects with the CHOP strategy, and leverage a comprehensive and integrated data and analytics approach
- Oversee and manage the implementation, monitoring, and reporting of corrective actions related to complaints and grievances; including the coordination of written responses to grievances in accordance with all CHOP policies and regulatory agency requirements for patient grievance administration (including Joint Commission, CMS and Department of Health)
- Ability to inspire and influence cross-functional teams and key stakeholders across the organization to achieve patient and family experience strategy, goals and milestones
- Cultivate ongoing partnerships with key leaders and stakeholders (internally and externally as needed) and serve as a content expert on patient experience and feedback
- Management oversight, human resources and budget responsibility for Patient & Family Experience, Office of Feedback and Family Centered Care
- Additional duties as required
- Associate Director (2 Positions), Civic House, UPenn – Jun 5
- Associate Director, Workforce & Economic Impact, Drexel – May 29
- Executive Director, ArtWell – Jun 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.