Director of MBA/MS Student Experience and Alumni Engagement, Temple
Posted by Temple University on December 12, 2016
The Director of MBA/MS Student Experience and Alumni Engagement is responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction to ensure continuous improvement in service levels resulting in an optimal student experience. The innovative, action oriented, and results driven incumbent will be a key member of the Fox leadership team, and will be responsible for driving strategies pertaining to student service, retention, and engagement of current students and alumni. The ideal candidate for this position has experience in a customer service or enrollment management role with successes in process and system enhancements/installations. The incumbent should be an innovative problem solver who is passionate about student success, is knowledgeable of go-to-market strategies, and is able to articulate the value of Engagement Marketing. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and at least five (5) years of professional experience, at least one (1) of which within enrollment management, customer service, recruitment, sales, or directly related field. Experience with research strategies and tactics, such as surveys and calling campaigns, to acquire, analyze and act upon student/customer feedback. Demonstrated customer service or student engagement experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
* Ability to effectively work with individuals from diverse backgrounds, both in the US and internationally on a daily basis.
* Strong proficiency in computer systems and various software applications used in recruiting and admissions (including Microsoft Office programs, constituent relationship management and student information systems.
* Demonstrated ability to work as a team player as well as to proactively interact across multiple levels, units and divisions.
* Strong written and oral communication skills along with the ability to interact with a diverse group of students, faculty and staff.
* Demonstrated ability to independently anticipate and identify problems, obstacles and opportunities and take decisive action to address them.
* Ability to work nights and/or weekends as required.
* Ability to travel between campuses; and to off campus locations that may not be accessible via public transportation.
* Master’s degree.
* Banner and/or Salesforce experience.
This position requires a background check
Compliance Statement: In the performance of their functions as detailed in the position description employees have an obligation to avoid ethical, legal, financial and other conflicts of interest to ensure that their actions and outside activities do not conflict with their primary employment responsibilities at the institution. Employees are also expected to understand and be in compliance with applicable laws, University and. employment policies and regulations, including NCAA regulations for areas and departments which their essential functions cause them to interact.
To obtain additional information about Temple University please visit our website at http://www.temple.edu.
Temple University’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report contains statistics, policies, and procedures related to campus safety and can be found at: http://www.temple.edu/safety/asfr/
You may request a copy of the report by calling Temple University’s Campus Safety Services at 215-204-7900.
- Campus Compact Student Design Fellowship – Oct 27
- Special Projects Manager (Remote), Campus Compact
- Student Engagement Coordinator (Remote), Campus Compact
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.